Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kim has threatened me

Okay - Kim threatened to take me off her blog if I don't update mine. But I don't have anything crazy. Let's see. Dad's in Thailand. That's a given 75% of the time. I'm kind of boring today..

What else... Alissa (from below Loft story) has had her baby. Check Travis and Alissa out.


Cute - right?



Okay - Speaking of which. I saw Alissa a couple weeks ago for Short Melissa's 30th birthday party. Where as I haven't uploaded those pictures off my camera yet, I totally can show you something even more interesting that I took on my phone. Our waiter's hand.



Yes, that's a condom on his finger. Apparently he got a cut, and didn't want blood or the bandaid over it to fall into our food. So - what does any normal person do, put a condom on thier finger.


Look I've been in this situation, like - never, so who am I to judge. He was just thinking of the customer.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Heck ya! You updated you blog! I can't believe my eyes.

Keep the updates coming. I'm very proud.